Competition 2019Schedule Finalists Musical Programmes Jury And the winner is... Rules of the competition About EGP List of EGP winners
Grand Prix of the 15th International Choral Competition Gallus – Maribor 2019
At most 5 vocal groups/choirs with the highest average score from the compulsory and the free program will qualify for the Grand Prix Competition. The sequence of choirs will be drawn by lot in public.
- Program must comprise at least 3 compositions.
- Only one composition can be repeated from the compulsory or free program.
- Only one composition can be folksong.
- Only one composition can have instrumental accompaniment, if it is prescribed in the original score of the composition.
- Entire duration of all compositions must be in the range of 10 to 15 minutes.